A highly motivated, experienced, coach, and physical trainer with over 20 years experience with professional, competitive, and special needs soccer teams. Trained and mentored in coaching by professionals in Panama and the United States whose information led to the attainment of successful implementation on and off the field. With a profound level of patience, understanding, and energy, that has led to high coaching credentials offered in Central America. Proven Coaching, physical trainer and training skills include:
Trained the Chelsea Football club and received a certificate.
Directly involved in the day to day quest to maintain Chorrillo FC within the city, by reaching outside the normal membership base of students and targeting city families looking for competitive organized training for children within the city.
Worked with Chelsea Football Club and Barcelona F.C. led to prioritizing and strategizing for the creation of competitive players and developmental programs.
- Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago Assistant Coach, Skills Trainer
- Maine East High School Assistant Coach
- Maine West High School Assistant Coach
- Hellenic American Academy Coach
- USSF “E” License
- FIFA, CONCACAF, UNCAF FEDEFUT Certificates
- Coaching “C” LIcense from the Real Association of Soccer, FIFA
- Costa Rican Federation “C” License
- Panama Federation “C” License
- Special Olympics – Physical Trainer
Continuing Education / Certificates
- 2019 Abuse Prevention Certificate
- 2019 United Soccer Coaches Convention in Chicago
- 2018 Olympiacos Coaching Seminar in Greece
- 2018 Top Soccer State Coaching Certificate – United Soccer Coaches
- 2018 Get Ahead Safely in Soccer Certificate – United Soccer Coaches
- 2018 Deversity and Inclusion Certificate – United Soccer Coaches
- 2017 La Liga Formation Methodoly III Course