Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago is dedicated to the overall development of the individual players within our program. As with programs of this nature, the staff, coaches and developmental programs are of a consistent and high caliber nature. To fund this program, each player pays a fee to Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago. This player fee covers coaching fees, soccer staff, league and referee fees, administrative fees, fields, US Youth Soccer registration fees, player insurance, player development programs and many other program expenses.
Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago makes a year-long commitment to it’s professional coaching staff and players. We expect Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago players and their families to make the same in return. Additional team costs can vary, depending upon the number of tournaments entered, player equipment, and team travel.
The Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago Per-Player Fee is broken down as follows:
- Play Seasons & Local Tournaments – Fall, Winter (aka Indoor League), and Spring seasons (please reference table below for more details) are all included in the per-player fee.
- Coaching Compensation – Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago makes it a priority to offer the highest level of professional training to our players. All payments to your team’s coach and assistants will be made by Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago.
- Director of Coaching Compensation – Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago, in accordance with Olympiacos Football Club policy, has hired a Director of Coaching to establish player curriculum and oversee the coaching staff and development.
- NISL League, US Youth Soccer and USSF Fees – Fees will be paid by Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago. In addition, registration, insurance, background checks are covered by the various fees assessed by Illinois Youth Soccer Association, US Youth Soccer Association and the United States Soccer Federation.
- Field Maintenance and Rental Costs – Costs associated with the general maintenance contracts and rental fees.
- Administrative Costs – Online registration fees, marketing tees, supplies, storage, website maintenance, club events, etc.
- Payments – If the per player fee is paid in full by August 1st of each season (U7-U19) a $50 discount is applied. Monthly Payment options are also available.
|Age Group||Season(s)||# of Weekly Training Session(s)||# of Weekly Game(s)||# of Tournament(s)||Price|
|U7 – U14||Fall | Spring | Winter||Fall | Spring (2) – Winter (1)||1||2||$1,700|
|U15 – U19||Fall | Spring | Winter||Fall | Spring (3) – Winter (2)||1||2||$2,000|
NOTE: Inclement weather can affect the number of training sessions, games, tournaments (which may not be re-scheduled).
The Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago Per-Player Fee does NOT include the following listed items:
These items are typically covered in a separate team fee. Team fees will vary between teams depending upon the activities of the individual team.
- Uniforms – One uniform kit per player, which includes 2 jerseys (game & training), 2 pairs of shorts (game & training), two pair of socks, training jacket and pants, and a bag is paid directly by the families.
- Additional House Leagues (Indoor or Outdoor) – Teams (players) will pay all costs associated with playing in house leagues in addition to the ones already included in the registration fee (see table above). House leagues are normally not affiliated with the NISL League, US Youth Soccer and USSF.
- Out-of-Town & Additional Tournaments – Teams (players) will pay all costs associated with playing in tournaments out-of-town in addition to the 2 tournaments already included in the registration fee.
- Coaches Expenses – Travel and accommodation expenses for coaches are paid by the team (players).
- Club Pennants – Club pennants, traditionally exchanged at tournaments, will be paid for by the team (players).
- Spirit Wear – Parents, players, siblings, friends may purchase Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago spirit wear here.
Sibling Discount Program
Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago offers a sibling discount to those families that have 2 or more children involved in the program (Thrylos Tots Excluded). For those eligible a $100 discount is applied to the seasonal fees. This discount is applied to the fourth installment payment (if a payment plan is chosen). Any further questions regarding this program can be directed to your Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago representative.
In order to show our appreciation, we would like to give back to our current family members who have helped us grow the program since our beginning. We are excited to announce our “Refer-A-Friend” program for every child that you refer to the club, you will receive $50 (U8-U19 teams) / $15 (Thrylos Tots U4-U7) credited towards your Olympiacos Chicago account. Please keep in mind, as we grow our Club, additional resources and opportunities will become available to all current and future members. In order to receive the credit (at the end of each season), the child that you refer:
NOTE: Players that are part of our financial aid or sports merit award programs cannot be considered referrals.
- Must join the Olympiacos Chicago travel team for the entire (Fall/Winter/Spring) season.
- Must tell Olympiacos Chicago registrants what current Olympiacos family has asked them to join the club (part of our club agreement).
- Must not be a current or past member of Olympiacos Chicago (e.g., Thrylos Tots or current club member).
- Must not be a brother or sister of a current family club member.
- Must be in “good standing” with Olympiacos Chicago throughout the season and have paid their full season fee.
Thank you again for your continued support and help in growing our OLYMPIACOS FAMILY!
Optional Training Programs
Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago offers optional team or player development training programs during the spring, summer and winter months. These programs are offered “a la carte” to the players. A separate registration and fee will be required to participate in these club sponsored programs. Any further questions regarding this program can be directed to your Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago representative.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to the Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago Registration Director.
- No Refund after League Play Commences – Players who withdraw from an Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago team after the beginning of league play will NOT be granted a refund of his/her per player fees. The player’s member pass may not be released until all fees have been paid.
- Partial Refund Prior to Start of League Play – Players who withdraw from an Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago team prior to the beginning of league play may be entitled to a partial refund of paid player fee (excluding non-refundable deposit).
- Olympiacos Soccer Club Chicago will not refund fees for: 1) Cancelled practices due to weather or conflicts with school or social functions that prevent players from attending, or 2) For designated club tournaments where there is not sufficient player participation or team commitment to take part in the tournament.