Welcome to the Olympiacos Chicago – Thrylos (3-7 year old) Tots Soccer Program!
Thrylos (pronounced “Threelos”) is the nickname given to European Champions League Club Olympiacos FC – it means “Legend”.
Our Thrylos Soccer program provides a fun, safe and developmentally appropriate soccer environment for 3-7 year olds where they will learn appropriate skills to build a foundation for the game. We are focused on improving your child as a player and a person. The program uses a variety of fun games to delight and engage kids in physical activity while taking lots of touches of the soccer ball. The curriculum is professionally designed to promote player development, physical fitness, develop motor skills, and boost self-confidence personally as a player and with a soccer ball. The children will be trained by Olympiacos Chicago USSF Licensed coaches. All children must be accompanied by an adult – this is not a drop-off program.
TRAINING PROGRAM POLICIES, SESSION and FEE INFORMATION
- The program is open to all children. No previous knowledge of soccer is required.
Please see table below for session details. A minimum of 6 players per class is required. Each class is 45 minutes in length.
Please browse through the various tabs here to familiarize yourself with our program details.
Enrollment is limited and handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Every child must bring water or sports drink , a size 3 soccer ball, wear shin guards and indoor/outdoor (depending on session) soccer shoes each week.
- The fee for Thrylos Tots Soccer varies based on the number of sessions and location – please see table below for detailed fees.
Location Outdoor Fields ( April to October)
Indoor Fields (November to March)
Hinsdale Veeck Park
The Community House
15 W 8th St
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521
Veeck Park directions Gym is located inside the building Park Ridge Maine East HS
2601 West Dempster
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Maine East HS
2601 West Dempster
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Our Thrylos Tots spring/summer/fall (oudoor) program is held at the south-west corner of Maine East at the corners of Potter & Mayfield Our Thrylos Tots winter (indoor) program is held at the main gym of Maine East (south parking lot of the building through trophy room doors Plainfield Plainfield Central HS
24120 Fort Beggs Dr
Plainfield, Illinois 60544
Field is located south of Fort Beggs Drive
- Each player must purchase a Thrylos Tots uniform kit for the running season (Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer) as outlined in the registration form. The kit includes a jersey, shorts, socks and sack-pack.
- Due to Chicago’s unpredictable climates and variable weather patterns, we normally only determine rain-outs within an hour of class time. Because of the ever changing weather, we play through light rain (drizzle) and when the field is damp. We will not play in when there is lightning, heavy rain, if there are standing puddles on the field, or if the field is too muddy. We will send TeamStuff alerts and email notifications for any classes which are cancelled due to weather or other reasons. Rained out classes will be made up at the end of the session depending on availability of fields (up to two make-ups) or we will be adding time to existing sessions to make up for lost sessions.
- Classes are fully refundable up to the start of the class, less the registration fee ($25). We cannot give refunds after the 4th week of class or for missed classes. However, you are welcome to attend any other regularly scheduled class with available spots. Please note the majority of our weekend classes reach capacity, so we may not be able to accommodate multiple weekend make-ups. Please email us to confirm your spot before attending a make-up class.
- If you are unable to attend a class or your class is rained out, you may participate in any other regularly scheduled class for your child’s age group during that session. For classes which are rained out we will offer up to 2 additional weeks of makeup sessions for everyone enrolled. If more than 2 classes are rained out in a season, you may attend a makeup class at another day and time. No refunds are given for rainouts. Please email us to confirm your spot before attending a make-up class.
- If your child is sick, please do not attend classes. Children in our classes are in close contact to other children, our coaches and equipment. Germs spread easily and staying healthy is important. Please use your best discretion when bringing your child to class if they are not feeling well. You can always do a makeup class once they are feeling better.
- In order to show our appreciation, we would like to give back to our current family members who have helped us grow the program since our beginning. We are excited to announce our “Refer-A-Friend” program for every child that you refer to the club, you will receive $15 (Thrylos Tots U4-U7) credited towards your Olympiacos Chicago account (one time only per player).
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2017 – TRAINING SESSIONS
You can register for more than (1) training session by clicking on the registration links below for all the days you would like to register your player for. For example, your player can register for 1, 2 or all training sessions available.
|$150||10||Park Ridge||Saturday||2:15 pm – 3:00 pm||3-7||18||Register|
|$150||10||Park Ridge||Saturday||3:15 pm – 4:00 pm||3-7||20||Register|
|$150||10||Park Ridge||Saturday||4:15 pm – 5:00 pm||3-7||20||Register|
Our Thrylos Tots Training Program does include small-sided games as part of its curriculum but if you are interested for your player to participate in full pledged games register for our Micro Soccer League!
Thank you for your interest in our “Thrylos” Tots Soccer Training!